Monday, May 29, 2006

Pain, Headaches, and Release

The neck/shoulder pain was growing until the point where I was getting nasty dull headaches. It finally blew up when I ate a heavy dinner. I got really nauseated and threw it all up. After that, I still didn't feel better.

I went to the chiropractor who said the stiff muscle was pushing a bone up, causing headaches. . I got physical therapy. After this, the pain was "released." The headache stopped but then the pain was sharp. I guess with the previous condition, I was ignoring the pain. Now it came out in full force.

I went back for treatment and now the pain is manageable. I just avoid turning my neck left and right.

All the while I never took medicine for the pain. I don't want to be a Dr. House on vicodin - of course his pain would be far worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home